Bibliographic Records


Database: Volunteer Voices: The Growth of Democracy in Tennessee
Query: vvcat: "D.15"


76 to 100 of 229
1 | 26 | 51 | 76 | 101 | 126 | 151 | 176 | 201 | 226
< Previous hits
Next hits >

76    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Photograph of an excavation at the Chattooga site , taken in 1993
Photographer : Gerald F. Schroedl
Date Created: 1993
Abstract: This is a photograph of a view of the 1993 excavation at the Chattooga site. Chattooga is a Cherokee archaeological site that was formerly called 'Cherokee Town.' Cherokee Town was an 18th century village associated with the Lower town Cherokee communities of northern Georgia and western South Carolina. The site is thought to have been occupied for only 160 years and was abandoned by the Cherokees in the 1740s. This site is given special attention because it retained early 18th century Cherokee material culture. This material culture is difficult to find and distinguish on other Cherokee sites of the same time period. The University of Tennessee (UT) and the Francis Marion National Forest conducted archaeological excavations at Chattooga during 1989-1994. The focus of these excavations was to develop a better understanding of the nature of the historical Cherokee occupation at the site and compare these findings with those found on other 18th century Cherokee sites. As a result of these excavations, archaeologists were able to identify and partially excavate the remains of five superimposed council houses. In addition, the excavations of two winter structures and one summer domestic structure were conducted.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Colonization and Settlement (1585-1763)
Collection: Frank H. McClung Museum Photographic Collection
Contributing Institution: Frank H. McClung Museum
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002476
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
77    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Photograph of a reconstructed blockhouse at Fort Southwest Point in Kingston, Tennessee, taken circa 1980s
Photographer : Gerald F. Schroedl
Date Created: 1980
Abstract: This photograph is of a reconstructed blockhouse at Fort Southwest Point, located near the city of Kingston, in Roane County, Tennessee. There are four reconstructed blockhouses at the fort, with two blockhouses located at the west end of the fort and the other two located at the east end. Fort Southwest Point was established in 1792 as a blockhouse post for the territorial militia troops that were protecting white settlers from Indian acts of hostility. By 1797, the militia was replaced by Federal troops whose goals were to maintain peace with the Indians and protect their rights on the frontier. During the years between 1801-1807, the fort was established as the headquarters for the Cherokee Agency. In 1974, archaeological crews from the University of Tennessee unearthed portions of six fort building foundations, the remains of a massive stone wall, and many fort-period artifacts. A 1984 excavation of the site by the Department of Conservation and the City of Kingston located the sites of a total of thirteen buildings. These buildings include an officer's barracks, four blockhouses, and several buildings that are believed to have been barracks. A complementary excavation in 1986 revealed the location of two more buildings, bringing the total to fifteen buildings. The excavation also produced an ore detailed examination of the palisade and stone wall enclosures, and uncovered several historic and prehistoric features.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Revolution and the New Nation (1754-1820)
Collection: Frank H. McClung Museum Photographic Collection
Contributing Institution: Frank H. McClung Museum
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002481
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
78    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Photograph of a representative selection of Qualla body sherds from the Chattooga site, taken in 1993
Photographer : Gerald F. Schroedl
Date Created: 1993
Abstract: This is a photograph of a representative selection of Qualla body sherds from the Chattooga site. Chattooga is a Cherokee archaeological site that was formerly called 'Cherokee Town.' Cherokee Town was an 18th century village associated with the Lower town Cherokee communities of northern Georgia and western South Carolina. The site is thought to have been occupied for only 160 years and was abandoned by the Cherokees in the 1740s. This site is given special attention because it retained early 18th century Cherokee material culture. This material culture is difficult to find and distinguish on other Cherokee sites of the same time period. The University of Tennessee (UT) and the Francis Marion National Forest conducted archaeological excavations at Chattooga during 1989-1994. The focus of these excavations was to develop a better understanding of the nature of the historical Cherokee occupation at the site and compare these findings with those found on other 18th century Cherokee sites. As a result of these excavations, archaeologists were able to identify and partially excavate the remains of five superimposed council houses. In addition, the excavations of two winter structures and one summer domestic structure were conducted. Through the use of surface collection, test pit excavations, and remote sensing equipment, vast amounts of artifacts and the location of additional buildings and features were found with minimal disturbance to the site.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Colonization and Settlement (1585-1763)
Collection: Frank H. McClung Museum Photographic Collection
Contributing Institution: Frank H. McClung Museum
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002488
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
79    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Photograph of a reconstructed barracks at Fort Southwest Point, Kingston, Tennessee
Photographer : Gerald F. Schroedl
Date Created: 1980
Abstract: This photograph is of a reconstructed barracks at Fort Southwest Point, located near the city of Kingston, in Roane County, Tennessee. The barracks are made with hewn logs and are double penned structures with a fireplace in the middle of the building. The barracks were most likely used to house the enlisted men that occupied the fort. Fort Southwest Point was established in 1792 as a blockhouse post for the territorial militia troops that were protecting white settlers from Indian acts of hostility. By 1797, the militia was replaced by Federal troops whose goals were to maintain peace with the Indians and protect their rights on the frontier. During the years between 1801-1807, the fort was established as the headquarters for the Cherokee Agency. In 1974, archaeological crews from the University of Tennessee unearthed portions of six fort building foundations, the remains of a massive stone wall, and many fort-period artifacts. A 1984 excavation of the site by the Department of Conservation and the City of Kingston located the sites of a total of thirteen buildings. These buildings include an officer's barracks, four blockhouses, and several buildings that are believed to have been barracks. A complementary excavation in 1986 revealed the location of two more buildings, bringing the total to fifteen buildings. The excavation also produced a more detailed examination of the palisade and stone wall enclosures, and uncovered several historic and prehistoric features.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Revolution and the New Nation (1754-1820)
Collection: Frank H. McClung Museum Photographic Collection
Contributing Institution: Frank H. McClung Museum
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002503
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
80    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Photograph of a reconstructed blockhouse at Fort Southwest Point, Kingston, Tennessee
Photographer : Gerald F. Schroeld
Date Created: 1980
Abstract: This photograph is of a reconstructed blockhouse at Fort Southwest Point, located near the city of Kingston, in Roane County, Tennessee. There are four reconstructed blockhouses at the fort, with two blockhouses located at the west end of the fort and the other two located at the east end. Fort Southwest Point was established in 1792 as a blockhouse post for the territorial militia troops that were protecting white settlers from Indian acts of hostility. By 1797, the militia was replaced by Federal troops whose goals were to maintain peace with the Indians and protect their rights on the frontier. During the years between 1801-1807, the fort was established as the headquarters for the Cherokee Agency. In 1974, archaeological crews from the University of Tennessee unearthed portions of six fort building foundations, the remains of a massive stone wall, and many fort-period artifacts. A 1984 excavation of the site by the Department of Conservation and the City of Kingston located the sites of a total of thirteen buildings. These buildings include an officer's barracks, four blockhouses, and several buildings that are believed to have been barracks. A complementary excavation in 1986 revealed the location of two more buildings, bringing the total to fifteen buildings. The excavation also produced a more detailed examination of the palisade and stone wall enclosures, and uncovered several historic and prehistoric features.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Revolution and the New Nation (1754-1820)
Collection: Frank H. McClung Museum Photographic Collection
Contributing Institution: Frank H. McClung Museum
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002502
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
81    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Photograph of mid-18th century central hearth Cherokee townhouse at Tomotley
Photographer : Gerald F. Shroedl
Date Created: 1976
Abstract: This is a photograph of a central hearth of a Cherokee townhouse from the Overhill village of Tomotley dating back to the mid-18th century. All political and social events were held in these large winter townhouses, which were cone-shaped and appeared to look like a small mountain from a distance. Some were large enough to hold 500 people. The seats were arranged like an amphitheater with the seats rising one above another, leaving an area in the center for a fire. Excavations of Tomotley were conducted by the University of Tennessee in 1976 as part of the Tellico Archaeological Project in anticipation of the flooding of the Lower Little Tennessee River by the Tellico Dam Reservoir. The excavations were conducted under contract with the National Park Service and the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA). Principal investigator, Alfred K. Guthe. Field Director, Gerald F. Schroedl.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Colonization and Settlement (1585-1763)
Collection: Frank H. McClung Museum Photographic Collection
Contributing Institution: Frank H. McClung Museum
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002546
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
82    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Morgan, Gideon in Knoxville, Tennessee to Calhoun, John C. in Washington, D.C.
Author : Gideon Morgan, 1751-1830
Recipient : John C. Calhoun, 1782-1850
Date Created: 1820-08-16
Abstract: In the letter, Morgan writes of land he obtained under the Jackson Treaty in 1819 and of his living there. He also writes of his concern for the treaty`s success and the debt owed to him by the Cherokee nation.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Expansion and Reform (1801-1861)
Collection: Gideon Morgan Letter to John C. Calhoun, 1820 August 16
Contributing Institution: University of Tennessee Special Collections Library
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200700000001856
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
83    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: 1833 Mar. 5, Cherokee Agency [to] Mr. John Miller
Author : H. Montgomery
Recipient : John Miller
Date Created: 1833-03-05
Abstract: This document is a letter dated March 5, 1833, written by H. Montgomery from the Cherokee Agency to John Miller. Montgomery informs Miller that two men, Joseph Lynch and James Foreman, have taken a group of slaves belonging to someone else. Montgomery asks that the slaves be returned immediately.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Expansion and Reform (1801-1861)
Collection: Penelope Allen Collection, 1801-1984
Contributing Institution: University of Tennessee Special Collections Library
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000003056
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
84    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: 1814 May 7, Franklin County, Tennessee [to] Colo[nel] Return J Meiggs [i.e., Meigs]
Signer : Hallis Estill
Recipient : Return Jonathan Meigs
Date Created: 2008-05-02
Abstract: This document is a letter dated May 7, 1814, to Colonel Return J. Meigs, agent to the Cherokee Nation, from the citizens of Franklin County, Tennessee. The citizens write to inform Meigs of a band of thieves who have been stealing goods from nearby counties and keeping them on Indian lands.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Expansion and Reform (1801-1861)
Collection: Penelope Allen Collection, 1801-1984
Contributing Institution: University of Tennessee Special Collections Library
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000003048
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
85    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Tennessee 1796
Cartographer : Henry Schenck Tanner, 1786-1858
Date Created: 1816
Abstract: From Lucas, F. A. New and Elegant General Atlas, which contained maps of each of the United States (from TSLA records). Lewis is identified with "del" and H.S. Tanner with "sc". Labels existing counties, towns including Jonesboro, Knoxville, Maryville, Rogersville, Nashville and Clarksville. Middle Tennessee is identified as the Metro District. The site of present-day Memphis is identified as Chickasaw Bluff, and western Tennessee is labeled as belonging to the Chickasaws.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Revolution and the New Nation (1754-1820)
Collection: Map Collection
Contributing Institution: Tennessee State Library and Archives
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200700000002692
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
86    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: A draught of the Cherokee Country
Cartographer : Henry Timberlake
Date Created: 1974
Abstract: This is a (1974 ?) facsimile of a map, originally drawn in 1762 by British army officer Henry Timberlake, depicting the Overhill Cherokee villages in the lower Little Tennessee River Valley. This map shows the villages of Toskegee [Tuskeegee], Tomotley [Tomotley], and Settaco [Citico], which were among the 60 Cherokee settlements in the Southeastern states during the 18th century. Lieutenant Timberlake went to the village of Chota, considered to be the capital of the Cherokee settlements, in 1761 to explain the provisions of a peace treaty with the colonists after the siege of Fort Loudoun. Timberlake lived among the Cherokees for a year and visited many of the Overhill villages.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Revolution and the New Nation (1754-1820)
Collection: Frank H. McClung Museum Photographic Collection
Contributing Institution: Frank H. McClung Museum
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002541
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
87    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: 1838 10 April, Order concerning stolen property
Author : Hugh Montgomery
Signer : Judge Browns
Date Created: 1838-04-10
Abstract: This is an order by the Secretary of War and signed by Judge Browns concerning the return of stolen property to one Ambrose Harnage, ostensibly Cherokee. The order was carried out by Hugh Montgomery, agent to the Cherokees.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Expansion and Reform (1801-1861)
Collection: Penelope Allen Collection, 1801-1984
Contributing Institution: University of Tennessee Special Collections Library
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000003096
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
88    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Debt Receipt
Signer : J Winchester
Date Created: 1792-07
Abstract: This is a receipt dated 1792 for payment for services rendered by James White in resucing three children of Jacob Zeigler (deceased) from the Indians. It was sworn to as a true debt and signed by J Winchester, a Sumner County Justice of the Peace.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Revolution and the New Nation (1754-1820)
Collection: Estate papers
Contributing Institution: Sumner County Archives
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002737
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
89    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: J. D. Garnes, M.C., in Robinsville, NC to John Eaton in Washington, D.C.
Author : J. D. Garnes
Recipient : John Eaton, 1829-1906
Date Created: 1878-01-04
Abstract: Garnes has written a letter of introduction for Lloyd Welch, chief of the Eastern Cherokee who is visiting Washington in an attempt to prevent frauds practiced upon his people. Garnes notes Eaton`s deep interest in helping Indians.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Civil War and Reconstruction (1850-1877)
Collection: John Eaton Correspondence
Contributing Institution: University of Tennessee Special Collections Library
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200700000001725
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
90    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Map of the Tennassee Government, formerly Part of North Carolina
Creator : J. T. Scott
Associated name : D. Smith
Date Created: 1795
Abstract: The title on the map is: Map of the Tennassee Government, formerly Part of North Carolina taken Chiefly from Surveys by Gen'l D. Smith and others. Engraved for Carews? American Edition of Guthrie's Geography ?? appears along the top. Map shows Knoxville, Nashville, and Clarksville as well as several Cherokee towns in eastern Tennessee. The site of present-day Memphis is called Chickasaw Bluff, shows the southern boundary of the military reservation in middle Tennessee. Rivers, public roads and various geographic features are labeled, such as "High Broken Ground" in southern middle Tennessee and "Light Soil Long Grass Little Timber Broken Ground on the Heads of these Rivers" in west Tennessee.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Revolution and the New Nation (1754-1820)
Collection: Map Collection
Contributing Institution: Tennessee State Library and Archives
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000001997
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
91    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Photograph of small pit filled with charred corn cobs, 18th century Cherokee Village of Tanassee
Photographer : J. Worth Greene
Date Created: 1972
Abstract: This is a photograph of a small pit filled with charred corn cobs used to smudge ceramic vessels or to process deer hides at the Overhill Cherokee Village of Tanasee (Tanasi). Tanasee is sometimes referred to as Chota-Tanasi as the two towns were very close together. Chota and Tanassee were two of over 60 Cherokee settlements in the Southeastern states during the 18th century. Excavations of Overhill Cherokee villages were conducted by the University of Tennessee between 1967 and 1983 as part of the Tellico Archaeological Project. Excavations continued until 1983, and laboratory studies and report preparation continued until 1987. The excavations were conducted in anticipation of the flooding of the Lower Little Tennessee River Valley, in eastern Tennessee, by the Tellico Dam Reservoir. The excavations were conducted under contract with the National Park Service and the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA). Principal Investigator, Alfred K. Guthe. Field Director, J. Worth Greene.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Colonization and Settlement (1585-1763)
Collection: Frank H. McClung Museum Photographic Collection
Contributing Institution: Frank H. McClung Museum
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002534
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
92    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: A MAP of The TENNASSEE GOVERNMENT formerly Part of NORTH CAROLINA taken Chiefly from Surveys by Gen,[era]l D. Smith. and others
Cartographer : J.T. Scott
Date Created: 1795
Abstract: This document is a rare map of Tennessee surveyed and engraved circa 1795. The map shows public roads, Indian boundaries, forts, Indian towns, and width of rivers in yards.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Revolution and the New Nation (1754-1820)
Collection: Tennessee State Library, Miscellaneous documents
Contributing Institution: Tennessee State Library and Archives
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002551
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
93    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: 1812 Mar. 28, Maury County, Tennessee [to] Elias Earle
Author : James Holland
Recipient : Elias Earle
Date Created: 1812-03-28
Abstract: This is a copy of a letter from Major James Holland to Elias Earle dated March 28, 1812. Holland discusses the establishment of an iron works factory in the Cherokee Nation and briefly outlines the grounds on which the land for the factory was to be obtained by Earle.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Expansion and Reform (1801-1861)
Collection: Penelope Allen Collection, 1801-1984
Contributing Institution: University of Tennessee Special Collections Library
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000003079
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
94    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: 1818 Bachelors Hall, Ladies Choice [to] Ann Eliza King
Author : James Moore King
Date Created: 1818
Abstract: This is an unmailed letter from James Moore King to his cousin Ann Eliza King, dated about 1818. He apologizes for not writing sooner, and of his various tours of duty, travels, confrontations with Indians and his desire to find a wife.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Expansion and Reform (1801-1861)
Collection: Colonel James Moore King Collection, 1792-1877
Contributing Institution: Albert Gore Sr. Research Center
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002886
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
95    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: 1840 Mar. 26 [to] James S. Porter
Assignee : James S. Porter
Signer : Martin Van Buren, 1782-1862
Associated name : John Easton
Date Created: 1840-03-26
Abstract: This document is a land grant given to James S. Porter from John Easton dated March 26, 1840. The grant specifies what sections of land Porter will get from the lands ceded to the United States from the Chickasaw Nation and John Easton, their commissioner, in the Treaty signed at Pontotoc Creek.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Expansion and Reform (1801-1861)
Collection: The William A. Goodman Historic Documents Collection
Contributing Institution: Memphis Public Library
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000003013
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
96    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Photograph of water screening to recover artifacts from excavations
Photographer : Jefferson Chapman
Date Created: 1967 - 1982
Abstract: This is a photograph of a water screen used to recover archaeological artifacts from 18th century Overhill Cherokee villages in East Tennessee. Excavations were conducted by the University of Tennessee from 1967-1982 as part of the Tellico Archaeological Project in anticipation of the flooding of the lower Little Tennessee River Valley by the Tellico Dam Reservoir. The excavations were conducted under contract with the National Park Service and the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Contemporary United States (1968-present)
Collection: Frank H. McClung Museum Photographic Collection
Contributing Institution: Frank H. McClung Museum
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000002523
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
97    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: 1838 Aug. 30, The United States to Harry Vann of Hightower
Signer : Joe Beanstick
Signer : Loft Shell Surkle
Recipient : Harry Vann
Date Created: 1838-08-30
Abstract: This document, dated August 30, 1838, is a claim by Harry Vann of Hightower towards the United States regarding acreage and those goods needed to build on a home and surrounding land.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Expansion and Reform (1801-1861)
Collection: Penelope Allen Collection, 1801-1984
Contributing Institution: University of Tennessee Special Collections Library
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000003115
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
98    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: 1818 Apr. 22, Cherokee Agency [to] John C. Calhoun
Recipient : John C. Calhoun
Creator : Return J. Meigs, 1740-1823
Date Created: 1818-04-22
Abstract: This is a copy of a letter dated April 22, 1818 from Return J. Meigs of the Cherokee Agency to John C. Calhoun requesting the sum of $3472.00 for payment to John and Lewis Ross for expenditures in the Cherokee Agency. Following is a copy of a notice from John C. Calhoun approving the payment.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Expansion and Reform (1801-1861)
Collection: Penelope Allen Collection, 1801-1984
Contributing Institution: University of Tennessee Special Collections Library
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000003092
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
99    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Captain John Chisholm and S. Williams in Knoxville to William Blount
Author : John Chisholm
Author : S Williams
Recipient : William Blount, 1749-1800
Date Created: 1795-05-29
Abstract: Chisholm`s letter lists the articles necessary to outfit the Choctaw Indians for their visit to the President of the United States. Williams letter mentions his acting as a guide to five Choctaw Indians and their interpreter betwween Nashville and Knoxville. Three horses were lost or stolen on the way.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Revolution and the New Nation (1754-1820)
Collection: William Blount Papers
Contributing Institution: C. M. McClung Historical Collection
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000001256
add to bookbag | view long format in new window
100    
1 hits in this record:
image of object    View Document
 
Title: Oath by John Chisolm
Associated name : John Chisolm
Creator : Jos. Anderson
Associated name : John Tipton
Date Created: 1793
Abstract: Oath by John Chisolm for the Washington County, Tennessee court regarding a statement made by John Tipton, who declared that he would go against the Cherokee Indians, and a letter by Tipton.
Tennessee State Department of Education Eras:
     Revolution and the New Nation (1754-1820)
Collection: Washington County Court Records
Contributing Institution: Archives of Appalachia- ETSU
URL: http://idserver.utk.edu/?id=200800000000832
add to bookbag | view long format in new window

76 to 100 of 229
1 | 26 | 51 | 76 | 101 | 126 | 151 | 176 | 201 | 226
< Previous hits
Next hits >